is a spatial data processor that has been written as a companion for
flow modelling tools (e.g. Flumen, Hydro2de, TriPaD).
It consists of modules for the generation of structured data sets from scattered data points.
The code can be used to edit existing sets (e.g. topographical data) and performs calculations with given sets.
- cutting points and vertices
- contour query
- data operations (+,-,*,/,<,>)
- closed polygon editing
- buffering (removing points near edges)
- cutting equal nodes
- closing polygons
- weeding of vertices (with Douglas-Peukert algorithm)
- nearest neighbour
- distance weighted and quadrant search
- constrained Delaunay triangulation
- mapping of nodes to given TIN
- mapping sections to given TIN
- extracting river sections from TIN surfaces
- since version 3.0:
- unlimited mesh sizes (depending on system RAM)
- generation of optimised meshes with variable cell areas (CFL-condition)
is based on the grafic library GraficV3 (copyright MIT). The
is performed with the program Triangle.
View the online
manuals for more details.